Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday - Week in Review!

How Great is Our God!
This week I was blessed in countless ways - but here are just a few favorites to share!

At the point where I was ready to sink into frustration about my spiritual walk, this pamphlet literally was thrust into my hands.  Within 30 minutes I was praising God for hearing the cry of my heart and preparing a 'just in time' answer!

I love road trips, drives in the country, and any opportunity to head into unknown territory.  So when I saw the pictures of this road trip my heart was warmed..  Actually - for 2 reasons:  the beauty God has still maintained in His world, and the memories of my grandparents.  Because my grandparents lived in North Central California with similar country all around them...  Thank You Jesus for godly family!

This sermon has been ringing in my ears all week!  Love all the sermons by this speaker on Audioverse.  Makes commute traffic a complete delight!

Psalm 145:3

New King James Version (NKJV)
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be viewable upon approval. Thanks!