Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fasting & Prayer - Day 12 - Walking In Step With Jesus

Walking In Step With Jesus - Today's Theme.  Have you considered the end-game of the devil?  Seriously.  What is it?  That's right.  He doesn't HAVE ONE.  Of all beings, He believes God's word and He KNOWS his end is coming.   We're dealing with a bunch of psychotic beings with a single intent - to take as many humans out with them as possible.  Period.  This is done through the single deception that God is not love.  That His character is harsh, demanding, punitive, anything BUT loving.  God's will is NOT done on earth as it is in heaven and that is why.


1John 4:8 - God is love.

God is love.  His Spirit is good.  Everything that is good - God is.

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do Your will,
For You are my God;
Your Spirit is good.
Lead me in the land of uprightness.

The name of each created human He has written in the Lamb's book of life and He pleads that we allow Him to keep it there.  David finally got the message.  He tried to sacrifice.  He was willing to do whatever God wanted - then suddenly God removed the blindness and David sees the truth:

Psalm 40:7-8
Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”

Hallelujah!  My name is written in the Lamb's book of life!  What Jesus said to Jeremiah was a statement that applies universally to each of us:

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

 Wow!  I accept the death of Jesus on the cross for me again today and I rejoice that though I may fall as I move throughout my day - I can run to the open and loving arms of the One running to me who looked down the portals of eternity and said 'Yes, I will create _________.  There is a chance that _______ will respond to my offer of Infinite Love and I will take that chance.'  Praise the Name of the Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be viewable upon approval. Thanks!