Thursday, May 16, 2013

Alpha and Omega

..Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End...

Dear Jesus - I don't even know what to say.  You are so amazing - beyond compare.  Please reveal Yourself to each of us personally today...

As you can imagine, the subject of 'remember' is heavy on my mind.  Such a subject for digging!  But check this O.U.T.!!!  Law of first occurrence.  Gonna grab just the first & last occurrence - see what Jesus reveals to us about Himself:


Gen. 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.


Rev. 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Thank You Jesus - that if all we had of the Bible were these 2 verses with the word 'remember' in them - we could still know Your plan for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be viewable upon approval. Thanks!