Sunday, March 31, 2013

Walking - A Neat Bible Picture...


A friend of mine did a great study on the word 'WALK' in the Bible.  Can't wait to share part of it with you!

Dear Jesus - Please help me see with Your eyes today that I may learn about the walk You have for me...

Studies like this are just great for sharing.  Because I'm certain Jesus has something for you that is different than what He had for me.  The sharing enriches what He gives each of us...  Here's a link to the original blog posting that contains the walk study.  Every time I review this, Jesus shows me something new.  Here's my snippet for today:

We are to walk IN CHRIST (Col. 2:6)
We are to walk BEFORE GOD (Gen. 17:1) 
We are to walk AFTER THE SPIRIT (Rom. 8:1)

To me - this paints a lovely picture of myself as I go throughout my day with the option (if I choose it) of being surrounded by the Godhead.  Truly - what would I have to be afraid of?!

Thank You Jesus for Your Word.  Thank You that it gives me new pictures every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be viewable upon approval. Thanks!