Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Wits' End...

Dear Jesus - You are just SO cool!  Thank You for the practicality in Your Word!

So I'm losing my mind.  LOSING it.  I am seriously at my wits' end.  Picked that phrase up from my parents somewhere along the way.  A curiosity overcomes me.  I search for 'wit' in the Bible.  OK, 21 times.  Then I search for 'wits'.  Boom - there it is!


Psalm 107:27

They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are 
at their wits' end.

Wowza!  In the BIBLE?!  Oh my.  And I go back up to the top and read all of Psalm 107.  There I am!  It is exactly my condition! 

Oh dear God!  Thank You for this creative way of reminding me that You have all the details - big and small - of my life in Your powerful and loving hands.  Please create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me that I may walk with You and not as a drunken man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be viewable upon approval. Thanks!